fbpx

Stay up to date, sign up for our e-newsletter.

Subscribe today >

Officer Lorena Vega with the San Rafael Police Department smiles in uniform in front of her police vehicle

Community

Latinas in Leadership: Officer Lorena Vega

Posted: March 4, 2020

Meet Officer Lorena Vega with the San Rafael Police Department. Officer Vega is one of the many Latinas changing the face of leadership in Marin County.

Monica Cañas

Community

Latinas in Leadership: Monica Cañas

Posted: March 3, 2020

Meet Monica Cañas. She grew up in San Rafael and is now working to change the face of leadership in our county.

Anna Pletcher, Marin attorney and Latina leader

Community

Latinas in Leadership: Anna Pletcher

Meet Anna Pletcher, a local attorney who is helping to change the face of leadership in Marin.

Officer Jessica Trujillo of the San Rafael Police Department smiles for a selfie in uniform

Community

Latinas in Leadership: Officer Jessica Trujillo

Meet Officer Jessica Trujillo with the San Rafael Police Department, one of the many Latinas changing the face of leadership in Marin.

Gloria Castillo

Community

Winner: 2019 Charles F. McGlashan Advocacy Award

Posted: December 27, 2019

Canal Alliance’s Housing Team, lead by Case Manager Gloria Castillo, has been awarded the 2019 Charles F. McGlashan Advocacy Award

My Giving Story: Krystal

Community

My Giving Story: Krystal

Posted: November 26, 2019

Canal Alliance is important to me because by appreciating the importance of inclusion, and by supporting immigrants in our community, Marin becomes a place where everyone can live, work, and succeed. That’s why I’m donating this GivingTueday.

Holiday Giving

Community

Three easy ways to support Canal Alliance this holiday season

Posted: November 26, 2019

This holiday season, we’re making it easier than ever to support the impactful work that we’re doing to empower immigrants in our community.

Pubic Safety Power Shutoff

Community

Shutdown: Stay connected & Stay informed

Posted: October 29, 2019

Who to contact for information and how to contact 9-1-1 if cell phones are down

Pubic Safety Power Shutoff

Community

Power Shut Offs: How to Prepare and what to do during a shutdown

Posted: October 23, 2019

How to Prepare and what to do during a planned PG&E shutdown

Community

Featured Partner: EO Products

Posted: October 22, 2019

Canal Alliance is proud to feature our partners at EO Products, a company that mirrors our organizational values of equity and inclusion in their business and in their work within the community.

1 3 4 5 6 7 8

Stay Informed

Join our mailing list

• This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.