Canal Alliance Health House provides free over the counter test kits, referrals for vaccine appointments, referrals for free treatment appointments, latest resources and information regarding Covid-19
COMMUNITY HEALTH WORKERS
Our community health workers are trusted massagers from the Canal community to provide COVID-19 resources and information in the Canal Area.
CANAL ALLIANCE HEALTH HOUSE
Our Health Team is available to provide resources, information and test kits.
- Monday- Fridays from 10:00 am – 12:00 pm and 1:00 pm – 4:00 pm.
- 91 Larkspur Street – window at Canal Alliance
- Phone: 415-873-1058
Our team provides free testing resources to the community in the following ways. You can visit our office 91 Larkspur St (Window).
- Over-the-counter Test Kits: Free test kits to use at home available at our office or through local community outreach distribution.
- Isolation kits: masks, hand sanitizers, gloves, disinfectant wipes, over the counter test kits and other resources.
Vaccination and booster information is updated according to the Centers for Disease Control (CDC). Check with our team for the latest resources.
- Available starting at age 6 months. Youth may require the consent of a parent or legal guardian.
- Make a free vaccination appointment in Marin County: Vaccine Finder | Marin County Coronavirus Information (marinhhs.org)
- Make a free vaccination appointment in California: My Turn – California Vaccine Scheduling & Notifications (myturn.ca.gov)
Referrals to obtain free COVID-19 treatment are available for those who have tested positive for COVID-19.
- Option 1 Visit sesamecare.com/covid
- Option 2: Call Marin Community Clinics at (415) 448-1500.
- Option 3: Our team can help connect people with a telehealth assessment. Call us at 415-873-1058.