Free COVID-19 Testing FOR CANAL RESIDENTS AND WORKERS ONLY
- There is free COVID-19 rapid testing for ages 5 and up at Canal Alliance on Tuesdays from 3-5pm and Saturdays from 12-3pm.
Register in advance using this link: https://www.primarybio.com/r/ucsfaliados-canal?registration_type
(for Canal residents and workers ONLY)
- Drop-in appointments are available.
COVID-19 testing in Marin County
- Free COVID-19 testing is also available Tuesdays through Saturday from 7:00 am – 12:00 pm and 1:00 pm – 7:00 pm at 1177 E. Francisco Blvd, San Rafael, CA by appointment only and can be booked online at https://lhi.care/covidtesting or by calling 1.888.634.1123.
- Visit this page for up to date information on Marin County COVID-19 testing sites
- Marin County COVID-19 testing sites – flyer
COVID-19 vaccine information
- Click here for information on COVID-19 vaccine availability at Canal Alliance
- COVID-19 vaccine appointments in Marin County
- Sign up and check availability for vaccines outside of Marin
- Information on COVID-19 vaccines offered by Marin Community Clinics
COVID-19 vaccine FAQ’s
- Click on this link for information on the most commonly asked questions regarding COVID-19 vaccines.
- Marin Community Clinics – dental emergency only, call 415-448-1500 to schedule an appointment.
- See our community flyer here.
- Protect Your Health – Information from Protecting Immigrant Families regarding your rights and safety in medical settings.
- USCIS has just released new guidance making clear immigrants can safely seek testing or treatment for COVID-19, as well as other benefits that keep their families healthy during this time, without negative consequences for their immigration cases. The full notice is available here.
Mental Health and Wellness
- Immigrants Rising – Mental Health Connector provides undocumented young people with psychological support.
- Immigrants Rising – Virtual Wellness Gathering help undocumented young people stay grounded and connected to one another.
- Do you need support during this difficult time? The County Behavioral Health Warm Line offered by Enterprise Recovery Center is open 7 days a week between 1:00 and 5:00 PM to offer support (available in Spanish) – please call 415.457.4026.