Canal Alliance’s top priority is the continued safety of our clients and employees. We are actively monitoring the Coronavirus (COVID-19) situation and have adjusted our services to continue serving our community in a safe way for all.
We will continue to provide services through our phone lines. Due to the high volume of calls we are receiving, we ask that you only leave one voice message. We will call you back as soon as possible. If people leave multiple messages, the process is delayed for everyone.
Immigration Legal Services
- If you are not a Canal Alliance client and would like to have a consultation, we currently offer free initial consultations by phone. To schedule an appointment please contact us at 415-306-0437 or email@example.com.
Canal Alliance current clients:
- If you have a scheduled phone appointment with us, please make sure you have phone service and privacy at the time of your appointment.
- If you have a question about your case: If you have the number of the person in charge of your case, please call that person directly and leave a message. If you don’t have the number of the person responsible for your case, please call 415-306-0437 and leave a message with your full legal name, including all last names, and a short explanation of the reason you are calling.
- As our offices are closed, document drop-off must be coordinated directly with Canal Alliance staff. We will contact you by phone or email to make an appointment to pick up or drop off any documents.
- If you are a DACA beneficiary, please see our updates and resources here.
Workforce Development Program
- Classes are suspended. The staff is focused on connecting students affected by COVID-19 with community resources and unemployment support.
VITA Tax Program
- Tax preparation services are canceled until further notice