PRESIDENT OBAMA EXECUTIVE ORDER
Canal Alliance Urges Immigrant Community to Prepare for Expanded "New" DACA and DAPA Opportunities. For Immediate Release
Canal Alliance's recommendations for DACA - DAPA:
- Attend a community information session. To register click here or call 415-454-2640.
- Have an unexpired passport from your country of origin.
- Collect documentation showing that you have been in the United States since January 1, 2010 – try to get a document for every month since that time. You can use bills, receipts for payment of rent, bank statements, pay stubs, or any other document that has your name on it.
- Obtain certified copies of your children’s U.S. birth certificates, if you are going to apply for DAPA.
- Obtain copies of your U.S. school records, if you are going to apply for DACA.
- Apply for a California driver’s license.